Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Besendorfer: The quickest way to bring down a male teacher is to accuse him of doing something inappropriate

(From April 28, 2013) It was not one of my proudest moments.

I removed everything I had written in 2007 about a certain situation that occurred in the Reeds Spring School District (the official in question originally came from Lamar and the Turner Report has quite a few readers in Lamar who were interested.) from my blog.

This was not the last time I was asked to remove items from the Turner Report. It was the last time I did so. As I have noted on Facebook, any time Superintendent C. J. Huff has had a problem with something I have written, he has contacted me directly. He has also contacted me when he has liked things I have written. Any other complaints have come from "administration" and have been delivered through underlings.

And, as you might expect, I have documentation.



No comments:

Post a Comment